Heavy Fire:Afghanistan is an on rails shooters brought to you by the same people who brought you Rambo. The game stars Private Guest as he shoots his way around Afghanistan and scores major babes and finds the perfect wave.
Adam, Bruce, and James came up with the brilliant idea of playing something similar to Rambo, but without the fun part of Rambo: John Rambo. They started playing it on August 30th, 2014. The series ended on October 28th, 2014.
The plot is still ongoing but once it is finished we will finish this part. What we know so far is that surfers Private Jimmy and Johnny Guest, who are the sons of President Montgomery Guest, are conjoined twins and soldiers. Their goal is to purge all of Afghanistan of all people, terrorist or not. This sometimes includes other US soldiers. Jimmy and Johnny were beaten by the terrorists in the Battle of JJ. They retreated and were confronted by a villain named Jack. After some pleading and explaining Jack joined them, They are now conjoined triplets. They got into their helicopter and inflicted enough damage to become Lord Of Destruction. Sometime before that Jack Guest died and was replaced by Terry Jo Jo Guest, who was kicked off his high school football team after getting a major head injury and joined the Army. Jimmy has a wife named Ellie, who he left to stay in Afghanistan after he was named Lord Of Destruction.
- SURF'S UP TERRORISTS - Heavy Fire Afghanistan Gameplay!
- FREEDOM UP YOUR ASS - Heavy Fire Afghanistan Gameplay! Part 2!
- TERRORIST GANG BANG - Heavy Fire Afghanistan Gameplay! Part 3!
- ALL TERRORISTS ARE DEAD - Heavy Fire Afghanistan Gameplay! Part 4!
- This game was made by the same people who made the shitty Rambo game.
- It is a known fact that Afghanistan is filled with joke barrels.
- Uncle Sam is proud of this game. Take that Canadian Terrorists, Ha.
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan was released on November 29th, 2011 for PC